Concerning Creatures

Add your thoughts on various creatures (I.E. I have an idea on why the gnomes ears are weird shaped compared to ours.) Don’t be afraid to tell us (or just me) about your thoughts on the creatures of Swords Comic!

2 Likes

My idea involving gnomes is that their ears are anatomically upside down. This is due to the being so short that their bodies had to evolve that way so they could hear other creatures, since they can’t fly. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

3 Likes

Elves are more closely related to orcs than humans and that’s why they look more like orcs

1 Like

Huh. Never thought of that. Thanks for your input!

It makes sense when you consider that in Lord of the Rings orcs are corrupted elves.

2 Likes

that was a very smart analogy, i was wondering about how the sword that somebody tries to grab and it says “do I look like a sword to you?”

i wonder about magma golems. they looks more like dagger’s sword ogre than the mad scientist’s sword golem.

1 Like

Huh. You’re right. I feel especially stupid for not noticing that.

If merblades and sworcs can reproduce, does that mean that half human half orcs exist? WAIT. Maybe those are the elves 🫢

1 Like