Free likes for all, get your likes here

Anyone who replys to this post gets a like. Or flagged if it’s inappropriate. Strike up a conversation, use this topic as a chatroom, idk

2 Likes

Loving the new pfp, what’s it from?

5 Likes

It’s a little drawing I threw up of a Guardian from the game Rain World! Thanks for noticing!

5 Likes

I was thinking of tracing over the halo (big yellow circles) to match the rest of the image in style but I’m too lazy so I just copied the sprite right into the image

Plus the pfps are too small to see much of a difference

5 Likes

Aw yeah carrion soundtrack is out on Apple Music now

I’ve never played, but I watched a play through once and it looks very cool. and of course I’m on board with anything that looks like procedural animation

Edit: it is procedural animation. I feel so validated

4 Likes

Here’s the full image - it makes it easier to see how blurry the halo looks when upscaled

And here’s what the Guardians actually look like

4 Likes

Very cool art! Seems like an interesting game; the design is kind of otherworldly. Though I suppose that’s in the name.

4 Likes

I as someone who can’t draw or paint for my life, like this a lot.

5 Likes

It’s a very cool game - I think my favorite part is that the style of the game’s architecture feels like just another part of the environment. The function of the industrial complexes, facilities and arrays you pass through are completely incomprehensible, as if you’re looking through the lens of just another tiny creature. Which makes sense, because the player character is just another tiny creature

3 Likes

The guardians are from the ending of the game, so if you want to play it, you probably won’t see them for a while

3 Likes

if you would not mind to explain in what way how do the individual of which I, another individual, am directing this sentance to, partake in the series of button pressing which is nessesary to enjoy the video game we know as rain world

3 Likes

Tis a beauty. My pfp is just my cats as kittens.

I will happily bombard you with pictures of them

4 Likes

Please! What are their names?

3 Likes

buy it on steam or anything else

it’s like twenty dollars for base w/ a fifteen dollar dlc (Downpour). Downpour’s worth it, and it goes on sale often. Watch some non-spoiler videos before you play so you can get the feel of it. Also, don’t eat the five flying white things.

2 Likes

ok fair enough. i will, sometime

3 Likes

Isn’t that the game with the giant lizards that kill you instantly?

4 Likes

Yeah it’s the best

4 Likes

I don’t follow

4 Likes

Also why am I getting so many likes?

4 Likes

It’s free likes for all.

3 Likes