Official Weekly Discussion 1: Ask me anything

Do you have all the plot sorted out in your head, you do things all outta the blue, or do you walk between those two places? Also, do you grab ideas from the readers? If already did so, can you tell us what it is?

4 Likes

I have some broad story points planned out, but I just tell it in a random order. I’m mostly concentrating on telling jokes and sometimes the story changes. People suggest ideas all the time and Patreon supporters have written a few episodes as well.

4 Likes

Is the Demon of Absolute Fury (two eyes) male or female? It’s the only demon without pronouns in their bio.

3 Likes

Is Brad Nite and the Bread knight related?

1 Like

Is Joyeuse gay for Harpe?

I have some ideas for new characters, would you consider them?
.Elf Bezos: A business rival to Steve Orcs who monopolizes a new method of delivering potions.
.Scythe: Sickle’s twin brother who returns to help with her business and invents the lance (the citizens just call it a thrusting sword for there are little benefits when swinging it.)
.Elder Ent: A Great Deku Tree-like being whose roots are valued to make swords, but will use said roots to defend himself, and the faeries he cares for.
. Roach Golem: A bioweapon made by combining stolen demon DNA with smartsword technology to serve as the prototype to a cyber-demon army.
. Kaiser Tzonia: A crooked warlord who seeks all nine of the demon swords in order to become all powerful, but ends up becoming an incomplete monster in the end.

I think he was only doing this for a week. Speaking of, Matthew, do you plan to do this again?