Swords | CDXXV - The Main Quest Begins

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://swordscomic.com/comic/CDXXV/
1 Like

How dare you make me feel things this early in the morning.

4 Likes

But-but the mom was in the first panel!

2 Likes

Maybe she’s gone to the Axe realm?

no, i think the sword of eternal slummber has taken her to the dream realm

Pest Sprout leaves under the n in yawn second panel. Seems the Pest Sprout really was watching Qwest Sprout sleep.

2 Likes

I don’t know where you keep on seeing Pest Sprout, but it might just be a rock. There is no pest sprout in this strip. There is no Pest Sprout in any of it’s panals, and it certainly not under the “n” in “Yawn”. So unless you have a screenshot as proof that it’s there, you should probably hesitate before posting about hidden Pest Sprouts again.
(Sorry for such a long post)

Hey, Adef. You don’t need to be so combative.

A couple people noticed this a while back. Every comic has two versions: the version on the website, which is very high-quality, and a second version which is lower-quality. By default, the lower-quality versions display on the forum, but you can change it to the high-quality one by clicking “Show Full Post”.

When Matthew retroactively edited Pest Sprout into some of the old Quest Sprout comics, he only edited it into the high-quality versions of each comic. The old, low-quality ones are still the default view on the forums (though not the website).

Tl;dr Pest Sprout is in this comic, it just hasn’t been updated here.

2 Likes

Ah, sorry, didn’t know that. Sorry @HeroOfTea as well! Apologies all around.

2 Likes

Questy mama go bye bye very sad