Swords | DCCCXIV ~ The Big Bad Wolf

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://swordscomic.com/comic/DCCCXIV/

the loooooooooooore!!!

So these two were the ones who devised the plan to gather the godswords, but now I wonder if Absolute Fury was the one who ideated the plan all along.

I knew the monster magician was connected to a demon sword! I was hoping they would reveal the secret 7 eyed demon sword, but I suppose the color scheme from absolute fury makes sense. The fact that there is no possession or hosting is a little disappointing.

i remember you saying that and i wanted to say he was connected to fury but i did not have an account

Can’t find out why his scars were purple when Monster Magician was first healed, but were normal when we meet him later on.

Probably just depicting how the wounds have healed over time. An old scar will fade, whereas a new scar is really noticeable.

1 Like

In real life, wounds tend to be noticeably pinker or inflamed when they’ve only healed recently.
It’s possible that whatever magic the Sworcerer used to heal him doesn’t do anything to keep you from having lasting marks or scars from the wound.

1 Like