Swords | DCCL ~ The Golden Hour

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://swordscomic.com/comic/DCCL/

HE’S BACK

That’s guy probably will be important in the future, and bread knight wil be the vessel for endless chaos, and he’s gonna live, pretty long

…no, I’m pretty sure Stroller is going to be the vessel…

that’s just my interpretation though

I think maybe this arc will connect up with The Dividing Cut

It seems like Baltad specifically has a thing for Endless Hunger since he stole his crown, so I doubt they’d pull another demon into this arc. Besides we know Rapier Tapir ends up as king

Wait what if each sword have their own way to get a vessel:
Boundless hunger: eat
Fury: posses animal?
Eternal slumber: sleep
Rentless omen: still unknown how it posses the white smith
Endless chaos:???
Unspeakable darkness:???
Sacred oaths: I don’t think it would posses as it look almost not like a sword

My guess is that the neverwarden maybe will be the vessel? Maybe she “accidentally accept” the neverwarden not just there to fill up, and I’m pretty sure that fury is somewhere, and unspeakable darkness is not going anywhere soon

Base on the comics, the endless chaos is very much likely to use the lesser demon as it main form of attack

I don’t know but maybe eternal slumber is stronger because it can create stuff from imagination(?)

Sacred oaths is really likely to be the one who use dimensional rift

Restless omen and boundless hunger is not coming back prototypes 666 just it sample and has almost no power compared to the real deal

How strong is endless chaos in the 7 demons?

I’m stealing the secret text! :}

Idk. We haven’t seen very much. It’s pretty big when it’s in demon form, it’s vulnerable to the Demonslayer sword, but it seems kinda friendly and sheepish so that could make it slightly less dangerous. Really couldn’t say.

I KNEW I RECOGNIZED THIS GUY FROM SOMEWHERE!
here’s the link:

So he’s supposedly here to kill King Tapir. And now he just cut stabby in half.

With this and all the other recent revelations, this arc is about to get a lot more interesting whenever Matt decides to pick it up again.