Swords | DCCXLVIII ~ Doused

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://swordscomic.com/comic/DCCXLVIII/

I wanna know Stabby’s thoughts on Baltad.

1 Like

We’ll find out in the trilogy-ending sequel, Stabby & the Baltad III: Stabby is the Baltad!

1 Like

Maybe the two crowns have something to do with the lake monster silver crown ?

1 Like

@Swordoftrashtalking what happened to your avatar

1 Like

STAB!
Kinda love the single-mindedness

1 Like

Idk I don’t think rusty fit it anymore

2 Likes

There’s a lot of crown:
-hiltshire crown : the one that tapir is wearing`
-unknown silver crown: the one that lake monster wear
-the demon king crown: that falls off when it get 3 eyes
-the baltad in light realm crown: which look awfully similar to the demon king crown
That’s my guess is on the baltad crown and the hiltshire crown, cause the description explains that baltad gains most of his power through the crown, so he probably wants it back , so he can be the coolest of all god, and for the hiltshire crown, idk it just have connections with baltad.
I think the silver crown is Greg crown but we never see him in crossroad of time
Any thoughts?

2 Likes

Any idea who the kings wife is?
We haven’t seen xiphos first wife and Hilton, could they have been the same person?

1 Like

Okay, I’m going to try to clarify some things

• One of the crowns is definitely the crown of Hiltshire, you were right about that. Baltad specifically talks about wanting Ryan to take it.
  • 90% sure that Baltad’s crown is the same as Boundless Hunger’s crown, for all we know he probably stole it from Baltad.
  • The silver crown from the lake monster is probably Gregs (as you stated), as we know that Greg made the lake monster. Greg is probably a sort of reflection of Baltad, where Baltad (With his gold crown) is in the light realm, and Greg (With his silver crown) is in the darkness before time. They’re the only ones with crowns among the gods, so this is probable.

I would guess that the crowns Baltad is referring too would be a combination of these three, with the Hiltshire crown probably being one of them, as he told Ryan to specifically get that one. (As previously stated) This leaves either Baltad’s crown or Greg’s crown (through something to do with Harpe being Greg’s champion). Through claiming Baltad’s crown, Ryan would probably become more like the creature in the vision.

All of this is just my personal guesses, sorry for the long post.

3 Likes

So we might be getting more Greg in the future?

I think it’s probably just the hiltshire and golden crowns though

1 Like

But two thing:
-if it the baltad crown how will Ryan send it to him
-we can’t sure that’s the silver crown Greg crown cause it appeared after harpe complete her first quest, so it could be that she stole form someone but it being greg crown is also possible but, we still have one question , every gods was in the crossroad of time accept greg, he probably is the least page god right now, he only appears 2 times , god knows what Mathew is up to with Greg

1 Like

Or something must have happened to him somewhere in Hilton journey to king and that he must have die? Somewhere when harpe was on her first quest, and the crown falls on to her ( and yes I know this sounds stupid)

1 Like

I don’t know though baltad power is coming from the crown but he is not that strong in crossroad of time to start with

And about the hiltshire crown, the crown have no special so I don’t know why he want both of those crowns while it would change almost nothing

1 Like

Oh wait - what if Baltad and Greg are enemies?

We know that the elves are related to Greg in some way from the name of Swords | DCLXXVII - The First Son of Greg. The elves are directly opposed to the “sons of Krog”, a.k.a. humans. Could it be that Baltad made King Hilton create Hiltshire for the purpose of unifying the humans against Greg’s elves.

This theory has nothing to do with Greg’s crown

Edit: I completely forgot to mention what I made this post for. Baltad wants Ryan to claim the crown of Hiltshire so that the humans will be led by a powerful champion

1 Like

Why would he do that? After all king Hilton was lead by him to create the crown, what if the crown have some connection with baltad? (Not the golden one)

1 Like

Baltad’s bio actually explicitly states that Boundless Hunger stole his crown, idk if that’s a new addition or if it always said that