Swords | DCCXXXII ~ Never Say No

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://swordscomic.com/comic/DCCXXXII/
1 Like

An episode from the future! gasp

1 Like

Is the chaos draining from the word as time goes on?

1 Like

I just noticed the Zagglefop is crying. Poor guy

1 Like

You’d cry if someone just cut your fingers off . . .

1 Like

I think that those are it’s knuckles, it’s making a fist to smash her.

1 Like

Exactly. What Gabork may have been mistaken for a swing of her sword is definitely her pulling her lamp to safety.

1 Like

Yeah, on looking again, you’re correct, and the Zagglefop is slamming his fist down, hence the 'Wham!" . . . this ‘Being a God’ business is hard . . .

1 Like

The question is if she was trapped here……how would she get in?..…is she’s like alive at the beginning of time?
Is confusing

1 Like

Also what’s up with zagglepop, why did it have a red eye , my guess is just chaos

1 Like

Wait…if pandemonium exists at the same time as kargob slumber and the seventh eye is represented of sword, did that also mean the TRUE creator of the world of swords comic is pandemonium?
Then again it’s just a trash talk

1 Like

It would make sense that the eye Kargob pokes out is the one whose weapon shapes the world.
The ‘sword’ eye gets poked out → Swordverse. ‘Axe’ eye → Axeverse. ‘Gun’ eye → Gunverse, etc.

Except, that looking back, it was the other orangey-coloured eighth, Two-Eyes - Demon of Absolute Fury, whose tentacle formed a sword.

1 Like

Then again, before PanDEMONium threatened Kargob with the sword, the Two-Eyes eighth attacked Baltad with an axe.

1 Like

Cultist badge here

1 Like

I know that pandemonium rotates, but when we first see it, the eye of the seventh demon sword is in the same place as sacred oath’s missing eye

1 Like

That’s because Sacred Oaths would have been Eight-Eyes, but Kargob poked one out in the battle at the dawn of time.
I was hypothesising a link between the weapon the seventh eighth wields when Kargob pokes its eye out, and the subsequent nature of the universe.

1 Like

Yes. And if Kargob created the swords universe by killing the seventh demon sword, would that carry over to Sacred Oaths? In the sword world, Sacred Oaths is the demon that looks the least like a sword and the most like PanDEMONium. Perhaps that’s why she’s missing an eye.

1 Like

Chaos giant trying to give you a gift? Just say no! An individual may not legally violate your grip on reality!

1 Like

perhaps the demon of sacred oaths’s missing eye symbolizes that the 7th demon sword is gone or destroyed.

1 Like