Swords | The First Patron Swor'nament ~ Pondering The Results

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://swordscomic.com/comic/P25/

I really hope Viscount Varris Von Varren De Vladenhof, Vivisector of the Vicar Victor, Patron of the Von Varren and Sun Scorched of the Blood Fjord wins. I think that Viscount Varris Von Varren De Vladenhof, Vivisector of the Vicar Victor, Patron of the Von Varren and Sun Scorched of the Blood Fjord is an amazing and silly character, and that his name ( Viscount Varris Von Varren De Vladenhof, Vivisector of the Vicar Victor, Patron of the Von Varren and Sun Scorched of the Blood Fjord) rolls off the tongue easier than “Zhar”

Everyone I cared about is out of the tournament, so I appreciate being given the opportunity to shift my focus back to Durengal.

1 Like

I know if noone else has my back I know you’ve got my back!

1 Like

Wow! What an upset and an epic callback.

You are a fan of mr. Viscount Varris Von Varren De Vladenhof, Vivisector of the Vicar Victor, Patron of the Von Varren and Sun Scorched of the Blood Fjord Too? I love him he is the best character in the comic since Viscount Varris Von Varren De Vladenhof, Vivisector of the Vicar Victor, Patron of the Von Varren and Sun Scorched of the Blood Fjord and the blooden blade might be the best weapon in the world, I hope mr Viscount Varris Von Varren De Vladenhof, Vivisector of the Vicar Victor, Patron of the Von Varren and Sun Scorched of the Blood Fjord won the swor’nament because he’s mr. Viscount Varris Von Varren De Vladenhof, Vivisector of the Vicar Victor, Patron of the Von Varren and Sun Scorched of the Blood Fjord, “rar” is just a pathetic old man with sand, I mean sands, they’re for boomers, on the other hand mr. Viscount Varris Von Varren De Vladenhof, Vivisector of the Vicar Victor, Patron of the Von Varren and Sun Scorched of the Blood Fjord Have the power of blood, I mean I kill anyone by just telekinesis their blood

1 Like

same, i was rooting for mad alice and randall and now both the people who beat them are in the final

understand none love all