Swords | DCCLV ~ Quest Sprout & The Plentiful Brains

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://swordscomic.com/comic/DCCLV/

So let me get this straight: there’s about 16 story lines and mostly out of order, and the swordiverse(?) starting when something after the swordiverse started came (the time knife) and opened the opening for Kargob to come out of, then he stabbed pandemonium in the sword eye with ? which made that the weapon of this dimension.

But the best storyline is quest sprout’s

Did I get allat right?

1 Like

Nah, there’s one storyline, the Quest Sprout story. Of course, a good story has rich background and a full epilogue :smirk:

1 Like

Oh my god are we getting Qwest Sprout’s training montage to take on the Demon of Eternal Slumber and rescue his momma?

Someone put on the Rocky soundtrack! You can do it, little guy!

3 Likes

can you list all sixteen?

I had a stroke and misread the original post and thought you were making a cosmere joke

Anyway, maybe I can find all the storylines…?

-The finished one: the rise, ascension, and destruction of Boundless Hunger, the demon god
-Quest Sprout, Eternal Slumber, and whatever the hell is going on with Bograk’s champion
-Anything related to Baltad being edgy (Bread Knight being manipulated, the Dividing Cut mess, etc.)
-Anything related to Argok’s demigods (watching over demons, Argok’s backstory in the land of Katana, Sickle and the goblin building a relationship afterwards)
-The Pandemonium prequel arc with Knife and Tim
-Endless Chaos about to break free and ravage the kingdom, plus Sharp Sharply’s involvement with this, and anything with Stroller
-Castir and Durengal’s plot
-The “powerful man” trying to assassinate King Tapir, and everyone else Rapier Tapir has fought in the past
-The patron swor’nament arc
-The friendly ghosts/anything with Hellswing
-The fight between the paladins and the dark knights; Bright Knight and Night Knight
-Marcel the fungeon clown’s tax evasion schemes
-Elves, lionmen, whoever else attacking the humans, and the backstory thereof
-The other demons: Absolute Fury possessing a wolf, Relentless Omens selling swords to Kris, Unspeakable Darkness failing at everything, Sacred Oaths getting fed up
-Orcs’ inventive progress and their use of demon material
-Dad Knight’s quest

Wow okay- that didn’t take nearly as long as I thought it would. Here’s sixteen plotlines, fifteen of them unresolved, and most of them actually multiple plotlines grouped together.

Oh, and in my personal opinion, the finished one is the best one because it’s finished. The others all make me impatient and excited. XD

My real favorite one is probably the Pandemonium situation, because I like backstory and canonical reasons for things.

Hey, wait! I just thought of something- check Swords | X - What Shape Is Our World - #8 by thayneironworks

Quest Sprout & The Plentiful Sprains.

Inj. +1

We’re getting to know the Swordiverse stats! Quick, somebody start making the SCTTRPG!

I sense great meme potential in this comic

Oh wow I never realised how lore rich this was

What about that one with the old man and the sword of destiny?
I hope you didn’t list it already

I didn’t! Proves my point though.

Me after reading this comment: +wis